TYR – kleima
“No one was willing to hold out his hand until Tyr raised his right hand and laid it in the wolf’s mouth.”
The Tyr combat boot in stiffened bovine in colour kleima clay and stone washed cotton canvas. Translucent parchment leather heel counter and centre eyelets. The boot is attached to a fully stitched leather and organic crepe sole with storm welt.
- Colour: kleima clay and stone
- 10 Eyelets with crust suede laces
- Upper: Bovine leather and Organic cotton canvas
- Lining: 100% Calf Leather
- Insole: 100% Hevea tree foam
- Sole: natural hide and organic crepe
- Construction: Blake
- Packaging: all 100% recycled
- Handmade in Italy
Remove dirt and apply a natural wax polish to keep nourished and protected. The canvas has been treated with beeswax for water resistance. The beeswax will need to be reapplied periodically to maintain water resistance. Do not use any products or waxes on parchment leather. If shoes come into contact with water allow to dry thoroughly. Avoid contact with alcohol, oils and abrasive products. NOTE: The parchment leather will change colour and elasticity/form over time, this is a natural characteristic and not a defect.